Buying, selling, or refinancing a home is a big decision with many moving parts and players, and we want to help!
In our capacity as a neutral fiduciary, our goal with every transaction is to identify all issues and potential problems early, and to facilitate a smooth process between all the interested parties.
Behind the scenes, our expert TITLE TEAM examines every piece of property for accuracy and potential issues, including:
- Clear ownership
- Legal access
- Easements, encroachments, and other title hazards
- Agreements and contracts affecting the property
- Delinquent property taxes and assessments
- Judgments and liens attaching to the property
With decades of experience, our ESCROW TEAM confidently reviews all contract terms and carries out respective instructions, and will handle the following and more:
- Coordinate with buyers, sellers, agents, lenders, and other title companies
- Acquire payoff statements for everything being paid in closing
- Clear all judgments, liens, and lingering interests
- Review lender documents and instructions
- Prepare closing documents
- Explain all documents to signers
- Make sure all documents are properly signed and notarized
- Record the deeds to transfer title
- Record the mortgage documents
- Receive, balance, and disburse all funds according to instructions
For over 30 years, Pro-Title has been building relationships with buyers, sellers, real estate agents, lenders, builders, home inspectors, county recorders, and more.
At Pro-Title and Escrow, precision, people, and professionalism are our priorities.
Call us with your title and escrow needs today!
Looking to safeguard your commercial property investment from title defects and potential financial losses? We’ve got you covered!
Our comprehensive coverage protects against a wide range of title defects, including outstanding liens or encumbrances, undisclosed heirs or previous owners with claims to the property, or mistakes in the public records that affect the ownership of the property. Whether your transaction is highly complex or seemingly straight-forward, this coverage is essential for any commercial property owner or lender looking to mitigate potential risks and protect their investment.
The Pro-Title and Escrow team is highly experienced with all stages of the commercial real estate process…from land acquisition to final financing, and confidently addresses the following, and more.
- Entity documentation and signer authority
- Financing from different types of lenders
- Access and easement agreements
- Multi-party sellers, buyers, and lenders
Whether you are a lender looking to comply with regulatory requirements or a property owner seeking additional protection, our commercial title insurance services are exceptional and our rates are competitive.
Contact us today to learn how we can help facilitate a smooth closing for all parties, and to protect your commercial investment!